Engine Has Changed But...

comet213
1731 posts Play-Off Hero
edited July 30
These will never be changed even if engine is changed 100 times.
Because Attitude of Producers and devs is not changed.

FIFA still have inner structure of PS2 era.
Laziness is not changed. @EA_Andy
Post edited by comet213 on

Comments

• nyx88
    1220 posts Professional
    comet213 wrote: »
    These will never be changed even if engine is changed 100 times.
    Because Attitude of Producers and devs is not changed.

FIFA still have inner structure of PS2 era.
    Laziness is not changed.

100% agreed
  • Ggggoooopppp
    849 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Support.
  • WizardMD
    503 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sad but true all of this
  • Onur89TR
    69 posts Park Captain
    I miss Head to Head matches.
  • Earlybird15
    75 posts Park Captain
    I wish they’d just come up with some DLC that we could buy to make our career modes better. Creation Center isn’t coming back but give us DLC for generic stadium editor, boot editor, kit editor and the ability to edit players appearance with different hairstyles, facial hair and tattoos. I’m sure other people have some ideas to include in the DLC. If they offered something like that for $10-15, I’d get it. Since they’re not doing much with career mode, at least this would allow us to freshen up our CMs as we go. I know some of it can’t be done,to licensing but give us some freedom...it’s,our game
  • BistroXII
    1711 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wish they’d just come up with some DLC that we could buy to make our career modes better. Creation Center isn’t coming back but give us DLC for generic stadium editor, boot editor, kit editor and the ability to edit players appearance with different hairstyles, facial hair and tattoos. I’m sure other people have some ideas to include in the DLC. If they offered something like that for $10-15, I’d get it. Since they’re not doing much with career mode, at least this would allow us to freshen up our CMs as we go. I know some of it can’t be done,to licensing but give us some freedom...it’s,our game

No way, why should I buy a game for $79 AUS and then pay another $10-15 for extra content. Stuff that idea.
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1070 posts Professional
    The game needs to be compatible across 4-6 platforms with multiple engines. It will be interesting to see how it works on the Switch!
  • Ggggoooopppp
    If they offered something like that for $10-15

What's the price of $60? For pay-to-win FUT which I never played?
    I see you have just tried to contrive something well for the players. But sorry mate, your idea is bad.
  • Solja
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree
  • Earlybird15
    75 posts Park Captain
    I don’t think $10-15 for some extra DLC considering the amount of money spend on FUT. Of course I believe these things should be free. If I’m correct, don’t other games have DLC they pay for.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    I don’t think $10-15 for some extra DLC considering the amount of money spend on FUT. Of course I believe these things should be free. If I’m correct, don’t other games have DLC they pay for.

DLC must be an unnecessary addition. Not the basic mode like decent and realistic Career Mode with basic needed features.
    Will you buy Battlefield without online mode, for example? The online mode you would have to buy as DLC. It's fair? I think it's not.
    For FIFA DLC can be like former football stars named icons. The idea is you can play it without them but it will add additional fun with them.
    Current Career Mode isn't playable if you know football well.
  • comet213
    1731 posts Play-Off Hero
    Devs' laziness is beyond common sense.
  • Shut the **** up, who cares about this stuff
  • comet213
    1731 posts Play-Off Hero
    OfirOzil wrote: »
    Shut the **** up, who cares about this stuff

I will not shut up. :tongue:
  • DannyUK
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    That's because EA has got used to taking the money and people keep buying it regardless, they don't need to change it if people keep buying it.

If everyone stopped buying the game I guarantee they'd be jumping out of their seats working around the clock to make huge changes, nothing will change unfortunately.
  • AliasMaurice
    1242 posts Professional
    Frostbite has broke the game on the pitch. Atleast there are cut scenes for the journey
  • comet213
    1731 posts Play-Off Hero
    I envy NBA fans....
    NBA2K Devs always care about detail.
    It seems NBA fans attach importance to detail not only gameplay.
  • JGCramp
    1017 posts Professional
    DannyUK wrote: »
    That's because EA has got used to taking the money and people keep buying it regardless, they don't need to change it if people keep buying it.

If everyone stopped buying the game I guarantee they'd be jumping out of their seats working around the clock to make huge changes, nothing will change unfortunately.

This.
  • Gunkiexxl1483
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    All 100% agree they just dont care anything about the real fifa players , they never listen and keep ignore most important issues. They just focus to get the kids hyped evry year but no gameplay improvement whats so ever.Ofcourse the main reason of the beta code restrictnes is cover up there bad servers. I can only say they r just digging there own grave , u can fool pple sometimes but not all the time!!!!!
  • Ggggoooopppp
    DannyUK wrote: »

Interesting that people keep buying NBA2K but 2K studio keeps to refine game every year and pay their attention on details. Is EA unscrupulous?
  • bjornheisenberg
    1428 posts Professional
    Minor gameplay improvements keeps the cash cow in hay