Totti from scratch?

ROCKNROLLA
522 posts An Exciting Prospect
How much?

All I have towards him is Giovinco sbc

Comments

• coatsy2008
    18735 posts World Class
    I'd do Higuain. Then use Argentina TOTS; combined with 88 icardi and 86 Garay. OTW Giuliano.

C. 300-400k I think. He's worth it.
  • DaveSaves
    12238 posts Has That Special Something
    Ffs. Futbin.
  • coatsy2008
    18735 posts World Class
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Ffs. Futbin.

Futbin doesn't help on this tbh
  • ROCKNROLLA
    Ffs. Futbin.

They don't factor in the league SBC

go try and be a smartass elsewhere mate
  • DaveSaves
    It's hardly rocket science to work it out. Just replace Gio with someone of the same rating.

Yet another idiot wanting it spoon fed. Do you want me to come round and press the submit button for you too?
  • hoban95
    33606 posts National Team Captain
    edited July 17
    It's hardly rocket science to work it out. Just replace Gio with someone of the same rating.

Yet another idiot wanting it spoon fed. Do you want me to come round and press the submit button for you too?

No need to be a c*nt.

The forums were better when it was people discussing and helping each other out over fifa. Instead of idiotic OT threads.
  • ROCKNROLLA

I know you feel as though you have a role to play on this forum being a ****, as pathetic and sad as that sounds but this is a place for advice and chatting about fut

If you didn't like my ultimate team related question being posted in a ultimate team forum then perhaps you could play your role elsewhere
  • DaveSaves
    Or maybe you could just put a bit of effort in and work it out yourself?

This forum doesn't need 20+ threads on the same topic. Maybe everyone should make a thread to complete every SBC?
  • ROCKNROLLA
    Or maybe you could just put a bit of effort in and work it out yourself?

This forum doesn't need 20+ threads on the same topic. Maybe everyone should make a thread to complete every SBC?

Why not? What does it concern you? Does it cause you physical harm? No. Go away child.
  • DaveSaves
    Because it's just pointless and clogs the forum up.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up

Wouldn't want to take space away from all those other unique questions that get asked all day
  • Hippyboy6
    12971 posts Has That Special Something
    Although @DaveSaves expressed it in his own unique way, there is already a lot of threads on exactly the same thing.
  • MikeyP_FC
    7727 posts League Winner

Just like your posts.
  • hoban95
    33606 posts National Team Captain
    Literally only comment has helped this person 4fs.

I agree with Coats. Depending on Hig's price, i'd do him. You might get slightly lucky with the packs.
  • DaveSaves
    The top one on Futbin. Swap Dante for Gio.

Not 100% sure what the requirements are but just find a cheaper IF
  • MikeyP_FC
    7727 posts League Winner
    What is the fastest way to do the league SBCs? I've done none. Console way faster than mobile?

Do you make concept squad first?
  • DaveSaves
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    What is the fastest way to do the league SBCs? I've done none. Console way faster than mobile?

Web app open for the squad on futbin and buying and mobile for competing it. Otherwise it takes ages.
  • MikeyP_FC
    7727 posts League Winner
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Web app open for the squad on futbin and buying and mobile for competing it. Otherwise it takes ages.

Ok thanks.