Bug In Online Seasons

EranTheKicker
1 posts Ball Boy
edited July 16
I am at DIV 4 and I always choose Real Madrid and found other users and the game to start but it always plays Real Madrid against Real Madrid.
For example yesterday it was 3 times in a row.
Platform PS4

What should I do to solve this please help me!

I turned to Chat Live and they referred me here

Comments

• lordCriper
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Like you, so, so many others also ALWAYS choose Real Madrid, that is why you get matched against Real Madrid. What you can do? Choose any other team, preferable a 3,5-4 Star team. Then you won't get matched against Real.
  • EranTheKicker
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 17
    lordCriper wrote: »
    Like you, so, so many others also ALWAYS choose Real Madrid, that is why you get matched against Real Madrid. What you can do? Choose any other team, preferable a 3,5-4 Star team. Then you won't get matched against Real.

Thankes but this is not fair that i need to choose another team but maybe this is what I need to do :'(
  • lordCriper
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    I almost always play as Manchester United and 85% of the games are against Real Madrid or Barcelona. Every now and again I come up against Dortmund, PSG, or Bayern. On very, very rare occasions I might face another less common five star team like Juve, Chelski or Man City.

The only way to really face a variety of teams, is to play lesser star teams yourself.

I miss the good old days when you'd get connected with your opponent before choosing teams in seasons. Many different matchups backk then...
  • MacDaddy
    518 posts Sunday League Hero
    lordCriper wrote: »

Hahahahahaha