Who's getting fifa 18?

GE0RDIE86
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
Question in the title

Comments

• kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional
    Depends what's on it, otherwise probably not, hope not.
  • o0OainavO0o
    918 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe, this year was good but the glitching/cheating has gotten far worse and is making it far less enjoyable.
  • kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional
    Maybe, this year was good but the glitching/cheating has gotten far worse and is making it far less enjoyable.

exactly how i feel, its a good game ruined by glitches and cheaters, that EA are not even trying to fix.
  • LiveArsenal
    1250 posts Professional
    So are all you guys just gonna stick to 17 after 18 comes out? That's probably what I'll have to do.
  • kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional
    So are all you guys just gonna stick to 17 after 18 comes out? That's probably what I'll have to do.

Well.
    Plan A is to get xbox One and fifa18.
    Plan B is to stick with fifa17
    Plan C is to get fifa18 on 360.
  • o0OainavO0o

Well.
    Plan A is to get xbox One and fifa18.
    Plan C is to get fifa18 on 360.

I'm more like

Plan C is to get xbox One and fifa18.
    Plan A is to get fifa18 on 360
  • GE0RDIE86
    I'm definitely thinking about getting fifa 18 on 360. I may get persuaded to upgrade to next gen. the only thing that's stopping me is that I don't wanna pay £200 for something I'll rarely get the chance to play on
  • suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    You will be able to get it cheap in sales like Black Friday but hard to get the good deals tbh.
  • LiveArsenal
    1250 posts Professional
    Is it even definite getting 18 on 360? I thought that this was the last
  • kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional

EA confirmed it for 360 and ps3.
  • LiveArsenal
    1250 posts Professional

EA confirmed it for 360 and ps3.

Oh sweet. Then I guess I'll have to stay on 360 then. But I won't be playing after January :/
  • GE0RDIE86
    Yeah. I always check their profile before I actually accept the match. Sometimes it can be annoying but I'd rather lose a fair game where the other player is better than me than to lose against a cheater
  • kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional
    GE0RDIE86 wrote: »
    Yeah. I always check their profile before I actually accept the match. Sometimes it can be annoying but I'd rather lose a fair game where the other player is better than me than to lose against a cheater

Spot on.
  • Korthan
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven't played 17 because I haven't bothered upgrading to Xbox One (or PS4). I never had any intention of buying 17 unless I upgraded. Not much time left lol.

Is the LT button still OP? Annoys me when I play people with that button taped down and everything goes for them.
  • eltoro
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm gonna stick with 16 for another year
  • kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional
    eltoro wrote: »

still enjoying it?
  • eltoro
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero
    eltoro wrote: »

still enjoying it?

Yeah, still love it. Still plenty games, league only though. Not cup. Every time I try Xbone 17 it reminds me how 16 on 360 is better, IMHO anyway.

• Donavann28
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    With legends being availible on ps4 now I'm looking to make the switch over to ps4 since the vast majority of my RL friends are on it. I just cant deal with the bs that old gen players have to deal with.
  • sido1968
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I will be getting it but for xb-one. will still play 15 and 17 on 360 tho
  • kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional
    sido1968 wrote: »
    I will be getting it but for xb-one. will still play 15 and 17 on 360 tho

I like ur 15 club... that certain first owner Ronaldo tho...
  • DSD27
    5112 posts Big Money Move
    One who gets FIFA 18 for old gen can only be insane.
  • LiveArsenal
    1250 posts Professional
    Decided that I will be getting a One S within the coming weeks and gonna get FIFA 18 on that.
  • kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional
    Decided that I will be getting a One S within the coming weeks and gonna get FIFA 18 on that.

Good choice
  • elicek
    537 posts Sunday League Hero
    This game is so sh*t, FIFA 18 probably won't be much better (in terms of gameplay, servers, etc.) and I should be doing other things than playing video games but those new legends... I must resist
  • kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional
    elicek wrote: »
    This game is so sh*t, FIFA 18 probably won't be much better (in terms of gameplay, servers, etc.) and I should be doing other things than playing video games but those new legends... I must resist

yeah ive stopped playing fut17, still playing some career mode tho and perhaps some sbc's but other than that....
  • Hitman_Hatton
    11029 posts Has That Special Something
    Donavann28 wrote: »
    With legends being availible on ps4 now I'm looking to make the switch over to ps4 since the vast majority of my RL friends are on it. I just cant deal with the bs that old gen players have to deal with.

Welcome
  • kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional
    DSD27 wrote: »
    One who gets FIFA 18 for old gen can only be insane.

:joy: :joy: only just realised it's you
  • elicek
    537 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wanted to try pink Aurier so I played the new tournament and now I know for sure that I won't be buying FIFA 18. What a terrible experience, menus were laggy af and disconnected me at least 5 times, gameplay was absolutely atrocious and of course I had to face at least 2 gangnam stylers. None of them were successful though, I always made a substitution, let pass those 30 seconds, hit the pause, waited again, let my players kick off automatically, only played after my opponent stole the ball and there was no disconnect.

The final was pretty funny, I was losing 2 times (due to gameplay, I knew I was better than my opponent) and each time he did the celebration but than I came back with 5 goals and shielded the ball in the corner. Packed Abate which is nice because I already had one (50k) but FIFA 18 is a big NO.
  • o0OainavO0o
    Wanted to try pink Aurier so I played the new tournament and now I know for sure that I won't be buying FIFA 18. What a terrible experience, menus were laggy af and disconnected me at least 5 times, gameplay was absolutely atrocious and of course I had to face at least 2 gangnam stylers. None of them were successful though, I always made a substitution, let pass those 30 seconds, hit the pause, waited again, let my players kick off automatically, only played after my opponent stole the ball and there was no disconnect.

The final was pretty funny, I was losing 2 times (due to gameplay, I knew I was better than my opponent) and each time he did the celebration but than I came back with 5 goals and shielded the ball in the corner. Packed Abate which is nice because I already had one (50k) but FIFA 18 is a big NO.

I concur.
  • kingkenny1997
    1339 posts Professional

Yeah fifa18 on 360 is a 100% no, there is no way on this planet that I'll be getting that, I'd rather watch the tv help channel on loop.