Bug trophy 'HERE WE GO..'

dark_prince6891
2 posts Ball Boy
edited June 10
Hello everybody, i've got a serious problem with PS3 trophy 'Here We Go..' of Fifa 17.
Trophy description is: 'Earn a Promotion in Seasons' but after 4 seasons online won and 1 just closed with only a promotion i don't have still the trophy.

Is there a bug with this trophy? I'm really desperate and sad about this situation :(
All my friends that the earned it, made it before december.
Somebody have the same problem?

Thanks for answers
Post edited by Chow on

Comments

• ABettle9
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    The Seasons game mode and online seasons in Ultimate Team are two different things. Make sure you've done both.
  • ABettle9 wrote: »
    The Seasons game mode and online seasons in Ultimate Team are two different things. Make sure you've done both.

I made a promotion in classic online season, in UT and in career mode but it doesn't works.
    Tried to install game's files on ps3 but neither :(

I think is a problems of the game because some friend of mine gained the trophy in seasons but before december.

There is somebody else with same problem?
  • Stl_soccer
    82 posts Park Captain
    Have you started the next season?
  • Stl_soccer wrote: »
    Have you started the next season?

Yes i do. I saw celebrations for the session won and played a new season but nothing happened :(
  • Matt1yu
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 11
    Hello everybody, i've got a serious problem with PS3 trophy 'Here We Go..' of Fifa 17.
    Trophy description is: 'Earn a Promotion in Seasons' but after 4 seasons online won and 1 just closed with only a promotion i don't have still the trophy.

Is there a bug with this trophy? I'm really desperate and sad about this situation :(
    All my friends that the earned it, made it before december.
    Somebody have the same problem?

Thanks for answers

It's not just you, unfortunately. It seems, for some strange reason, the trophy is only obtainable on PS3 every 5 days or so. At least, judging by the history of people who have managed to get it. The only way people have "solved" the issue is just by playing a few matches a day until it pops, but the results of the matches themselves don't seem to matter. As long as the result registers properly on the servers, it doesn't seem to matter if you win, lose or draw (as long as you have actually been promoted before). This is all in Head-to-head online Seasons, of course. The one outside of FUT and career mode, using real teams.

This is what I've heard and read about others' experiences of trying to get the trophy. I still haven't been able to get it myself after 5 seasons, so I can't personally tell you what I had to do to get it just yet. Good luck to you and anyone else having this ridiculous problem.