TOTS Packs Rubbish (Fake Immigrant please check this)

Bogdan67
posts Ball Boy
What is this? I got hyped when I saw the TOTS being announced as I saved some coins for packs, but then I see THE ONLY F***ING PACKS THAT YOU CAN BUY ARE FIFA POINTS ONLY! REALLY EA? You have downgraded yourself to the level where you are basically begging your customers for their money. You are an absolute disgrace. It is ok to have a FIFA Points on TOTS packs,but no Coin packs? Is this the fairness you give to the f2p players? It is no wonder why rich nobs like MooPiCait are basically kissed in their arse by EA cause she gives them a lot of cash. If you dont atleast bring out an 150k coins pack you have lost myself as a costumer who's been playing the game since it got released.

Comments

• TeamKolts
    9 posts Ball Boy
    What happens to a player who bought Fifa points earlier... Used it to get a tradable player...Sold it .... Earned some coins... Useless ? You should give them an e-dustbin to throw those coins away... In future only the EA employees and some business tycoons children will play the game with aliens, NASA is still searching for....
  • TeamKolts
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Fake immigrant... CV is ready... Eating the company up from inside...Now search for a job...
  • Lol the reason they have so many events is cause of paying customers... if your to greedy to spend some dont f*cking complain, the paying player is the reason you can play this game for free so be greatfull..
  • marveen
    10 posts Ball Boy
    DrPeacöck wrote: »
    Lol the reason they have so many events is cause of paying customers... if your to greedy to spend some dont f*cking complain, the paying player is the reason you can play this game for free so be greatfull..

Sad but true ...
  • DrPeacöck wrote: »
    Lol the reason they have so many events is cause of paying customers... if your to greedy to spend some dont f*cking complain, the paying player is the reason you can play this game for free so be greatfull..

so true
  • AnnoyedNoid
    69 posts Park Captain
    The problem is that part of the lure in spending money is that you can sell off your older players to get some coins back to help with the next event. That's how it has played until now. Without telling us, they've stopped giving us coin packs, effectively devaluing the money we previously spent. It's their game so they can do what they want but it's still dishonest.