A Quick Message about Team of the Season in FIFA Mobile

fakeimmigrant
4 posts EA Community Manager (retired)
Yes, we are doing Team of the Season in FIFA Mobile. But, we are doing it slightly differently than what console FIFA is doing for their game. We will have more information on our TOTS Program in the next couple of weeks, but the size and layout might not be what some of you may have initially speculated.

For TOTS in FIFA Mobile, we are only releasing squads for the five major European Leagues (England, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain). We are following Console's announce and release schedule. So, when they do their Bundesliga TOTS, we will follow suit. Speaking of which, you still have time to help pick the Bundesliga TOTS Starting XI here (http://tots.bundesliga.com/en/).

Since we are not doing a Most Consistent Team of the Season, TOTS in FIFA Mobile will start later than Console. We will have a formal announcement and blog before we release our first TOTS, which will include details on how TOTS works and how you can get TOTS players in FIFA Mobile. If you aren't already, make sure you're following us on Twitter so that you don't miss out on all that info.

Comments

• DeshSingh
    2 posts Ball Boy
    If i want to connect my fifa mobile with ps4.. which version should i buy for ps4 to connect both..!!
  • Tugrul
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Do we need to claim other players to upgrade Chiellini 88 in Europe Tournament? Please answer
  • Konterman
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No another programm with impossible mission to reach plan?!? Same as totw and potm :s pleas fix the bugs first in the liga counters! 5 days that the counters got no forward! Many issues on twitter and also tickets opened by EA support but always no help from our site
  • Ajayi316
    1 posts Ball Boy
    This game of cards is getting worse by the day...

(Read as "without spending")

1. Unachievable events
    2. Events where you keep getting **** (game changers, veterans and whatever). Not once in recent past have I or people in my league got a proper 90 rated card. Also for the Totw, it's just become "buy from market to complete"
    3. First two weeks of totw are achievable, but week 3 onwards its impossible to afford buying the highest rated elite card from market (3-5M coins)

Very soon everyone will have a team of untradeable junk though they may be over 90 overalls.

Please think through these pain points of people before you launch your next season's mobile game.

A rich combination of fifa16+FIFA mobile, barring the greed for higher cards and forcing people to spend to become a great player will help take the game a long way...
  • KuVa
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Please make plan where you can use untradeable elite players to ge something useful things.
  • All you guys are hating because u want the game to be easy.wheres the fun in that.I and other people have worked hard to get to where they are.If your hating so much then go just play an easier game
  • Konterman
    @Chrissyplays4fun IThink you not understand what we need! We need a fair game, without algorithm behind to buy or spend much money! Without bugs dear not solved......it is more than one week that in the liga the counters not going up, my liga with 32 i repeat 32 active members is with 24923 scores for pirlo and wunder now the counter not go up......it is a case or it is a joke by EA?!?
  • I'm afraid that's not solvable but asking for plans to make something free into profit now that's a bit off.I know ea have been giving out free players and when those players are not usable they become useless.Your basically asking for more than what is free
  • Konterman
    Finally the counter are fixed now and we becomes Pirlo :D the most liga players are happy and we looking forward to Modric :p
  • Konterman
    Thanks EA, but the next time please solve the bugs with priority and then develop new programms ;)
  • Aids333
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Hey fakeimmigrant,

How do you consider it is fair to upgrade the "most completed" tots players to the ultimate team. Isn't it obvious that this will apply to the players who have been available to complete the longest (i.e. EPL and bundesliga)?

We're there none good enough from la liga, ligue 1 or calcio A? These cards won't stand a chance at getting the ultimate upgrade. You may need to rethink how this is determined.
    Yes, we are doing Team of the Season in FIFA Mobile. But, we are doing it slightly differently than what console FIFA is doing for their game. We will have more information on our TOTS Program in the next couple of weeks, but the size and layout might not be what some of you may have initially speculated.

For TOTS in FIFA Mobile, we are only releasing squads for the five major European Leagues (England, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain). We are following Console's announce and release schedule. So, when they do their Bundesliga TOTS, we will follow suit. Speaking of which, you still have time to help pick the Bundesliga TOTS Starting XI here (http://tots.bundesliga.com/en/).

Since we are not doing a Most Consistent Team of the Season, TOTS in FIFA Mobile will start later than Console. We will have a formal announcement and blog before we release our first TOTS, which will include details on how TOTS works and how you can get TOTS players in FIFA Mobile. If you aren't already, make sure you're following us on Twitter so that you don't miss out on all that info.

• DJJerome1976
    55 posts Park Captain
    When does EA ever really think through anything? They just put **** out and slap ridiculous prices on it. Utterly pointless!