OT: Greatest Goal You Have Seen Live?

Hitman_Hatton
12210 posts Has That Special Something
When I say live, I don't mean on the TV.

I'm talking being there in the flesh.

As a youngster at the time, I just remember it being a nothing game and then came that one moment of magic.

Comments

• KingLionel10
    14436 posts Has That Special Something

Seen some cracking goals at SJP down the years but going for a non Newcastle 1.
  • Fab
    13143 posts Has That Special Something

Seen some cracking goals at SJP down the years but going for a non Newcastle 1.

retweeting this
  • Fab
    13143 posts Has That Special Something
    live from my computer screen
  • Dan is Clutch
    15043 posts World Class
    Di Canio scissor kick volley against Wimbledon. I was at the game, only issue was that we got caught in traffic and arrived late to the game and missed the damn goal. :joy:
  • Recardo
    9038 posts League Winner
    edited April 21
    this one.

my dads a leeds fans so it was pretty special seeing everyone go nuts. i was only aout 13?

i never forget how loud that sound from the ball crashing against the bar was. savage power.

• Hitman_Hatton
    Recardo wrote: »
    this one.

my dads a leeds fans so it was pretty special seeing everyone go nuts. i was only aout 13?

Wonder if your dad was there a few years earlier to witness Roy Wegerles solo goal?
  • hoban95
    35593 posts World Cup Winner
    edited April 21
    I wanna say any of E.G's goals in this game but sadly it was probs that mug Bosingwa against Norwich.

Sadly never get to see stunning goals. That's what happens when you get offered free tickets to West Ham. @Dan is Clutch
  • Recardo
    9038 posts League Winner
    this one.

Wonder if your dad was there a few years earlier to witness Roy Wegerles solo goal?

:D

the yeboah goal was sellhurst park. ;)
  • Arron xox
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    My best goal seen live was Alex revells 40+ yard half volley in play off final at Wembley
  • Dan is Clutch
    15043 posts World Class
    hoban95 wrote: »
    I wanna say any of E.G's goals in this game but sadly it was probs that mug Bosingwa against Norwich.

Sadly never get to see stunning goals. That's what happens when you get offered free tickets to West Ham. @Dan is Clutch

I wish I could argue that. In all my time going to West Ham I can't remember any amazing goals (that I actually saw and didn't arrive late) :joy: .
  • Pugzilla
    11662 posts Has That Special Something
    this one.

i never forget how loud that sound from the ball crashing against the bar was. savage power.

whiguyblink.gif
  • Hitman_Hatton
    this one.

:D

the yeboah goal was sellhurst park. ;)

Yeah, but I meant elland road seeing as you mentioned your old man being a Leeds fan :mrgreen:
  • Recardo
    9038 posts League Winner
    also i hate arsenal but i was working at this game and this was scored.

• Pugzilla
    11662 posts Has That Special Something

I wish I could argue that. In all my time going to West Ham I can't remember any amazing goals (that I actually saw and didn't arrive late) :joy: .

These days as a West Ham fan you are just happy not to get beaten by one of your own fans with the seat you were sitting on amirite Dan?
  • hoban95
    Pugzilla wrote: »

These days as a West Ham fan you are just happy not to get beaten by one of your own fans with the seat you were sitting on amirite Dan?

Allow him, he didn't just lose Upton Park. He lost the local pie and mash shop.
  • Recardo
    9038 posts League Winner

chin up B)

• hoban95

Been to like 3 West Ham vs West Brom games now.

Always a draw and always sh*te.

Actually, this was pretty stunning.

Was right behind the goal as well.
  • Dan is Clutch
    15043 posts World Class

That only happens when we play Chelsea. :joy:

Funny story, when I was younger I went to a West Ham vs Leeds game. When we left the stadium, the Leeds fans were throwing bottles and bricks at the place we were coming out. That was a fun night.
  • hoban95

Funny story, when I was younger I went to a West Ham vs Leeds game. When we left the stadium, the Leeds fans were throwing bottles and bricks at the place we were coming out. That was a fun night.

:joy:

That's unlike Leeds fans.
  • Dan is Clutch
    15043 posts World Class

chin up B)

Is that the Bale goal? Cheating **** was diving around 10 seconds before desperately trying to win a free kick then smashed that from 30 yards. Pr**k :joy: .
  • DobbyDooDah
    5076 posts Big Money Move
    I was in the Holte Lower. Stunned silence and appreciation from those around me, including me.

• Dan is Clutch
    15043 posts World Class

Great free kick that. We always seem to draw against West Brom at home. :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    15043 posts World Class

:joy:

That's unlike Leeds fans.

Right?! :joy:
  • hoban95

Joke man.

Although i was in the West Ham stand for this :smirk:

Wtf the is the music?
  • Dan is Clutch
    15043 posts World Class
    edited April 21

Joke man.

Wtf the is the music?

He was offside :rage:

Sakho had about 8 chances in that game and missed every single one of them. :joy:
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    1443 posts Professional
  • hoban95

Joke man.

Wtf the is the music?

Sakho had about 8 chances in that game and missed every single one of them. :joy:

The one for me was when it cutback to Willian and Cresswell came out of nowhere to do some superman esque goal line clearance. I was stunned.
  • Dan is Clutch
    15043 posts World Class

Joke man.

Wtf the is the music?

The one for me was when it cutback to Willian and Cresswell came out of nowhere to do some superman esque goal line clearance. I was stunned.

Wasn't that Ramires? Or was it him that passed it? That was a brilliant clearance tbf.
  • hoban95

Joke man.

Wtf the is the music?

Wasn't that Ramires? Or was it him that passed it? That was a brilliant clearance tbf.

Ramires passed i think.

Ramires missed a 1v1 though...
  • Dan is Clutch
    15043 posts World Class

Joke man.

Wtf the is the music?

Ramires passed i think.

Ramires missed a 1v1 though...

Knew I remembered Ramires being involved for something.