What do you consider a good W-D-L on seasons?

FCSB95
2 posts Ball Boy
edited April 13
Mine is 160-14-26.. i can consider myself better than 90% of fifa players?
Post edited by FCSB95 on

Comments

• FCSB95
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Anyone?
  • Thts pretty damn good on fifa 15 I was unbeaten in 35 but on 17 I'm a mere 34-8-11
  • mine is 1111-144-242
  • TacticalTugTeam
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 14
    mine is 1111-144-242

That's brilliant mate mine is currently 525-60-78 I'd say I'm better than the majority if only my Defending was a bit better it would improve my record but can't complain honestly I'm on target to hit 600 games before 100 losses.. :D
  • YaaDon
    991 posts Professional
    Seasons is boring and by far easier than UT
  • TacticalTugTeam
    edited April 15
    YaaDon wrote: »

There's Custom Formations still in Head2Head Seasons which E.A didn't even bother removing.

FUT Is unrealistic players with 99 pace, Seasons is more balanced with more even teams you're deluded certainly not easier. :D
  • YaaDon
    991 posts Professional

There's Custom Formations still in Head2Head Seasons which E.A didn't even bother removing.

FUT Is unrealistic players with 99 pace, Seasons is more balanced with more even teams you're deluded certainly not easier. :D

It is deffo easier mate , im glad l moved from seasons to UT.
    Besides , UT is much more interesting and fun to play than seasons , cant really compare.
  • TacticalTugTeam

Besides , UT is much more interesting and fun to play than seasons , cant really compare.

It's not "Deffo easier" at all lad.

ON Head2Head there's "Custom Formations" anyone can adjust their player positions and drag their players right back to their goal keeper which got removed from FUT.

As a competitive point of view more people play FUT but in terms of balance Head2Head is more equal lol don't tell me a 99 pace Messi is realistic.

• YaaDon
    991 posts Professional

ON Head2Head there's "Custom Formations" anyone can adjust their player positions and drag their players right back to their goal keeper which got removed from FUT.

As a competitive point of view more people play FUT but in terms of balance Head2Head is more equal lol don't tell me a 99 pace Messi is realistic.

I dont know last year l was like 200 wins and like 30 losses approximately in seasons and l was just bored.
    Moved to FUT this year and its defenetly adds more to the game , and much harder competition imo
  • TacticalTugTeam

I dont know last year l was like 200 wins and like 30 losses approximately in seasons and l was just bored.
    Moved to FUT this year and its defenetly adds more to the game , and much harder competition imo

I just think Head2Head is more balanced, slower with more equal teams it requires more skill in FUT if you have an amazing team then it's such a big advantage I played FUT in FIFA16 but I doubt i'll play it again to be honest I'd rather just play than create a team.
  • N4p0l3onic
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone who truly understand football would never like fut, it has so much mmorpg bullshit mechanics over football simulation.
  • YaaDon
    991 posts Professional

I just think Head2Head is more balanced, slower with more equal teams it requires more skill in FUT if you have an amazing team then it's such a big advantage I played FUT in FIFA16 but I doubt i'll play it again to be honest I'd rather just play than create a team.
    N4p0l3onic wrote: »
    Anyone who truly understand football would never like fut, it has so much mmorpg bullshit mechanics over football simulation.

Both of you are right about FUT being unrealistic and the guy with the better team has an advantage.
    Its just adds more to the game and the competition is larger and harder IMO.
    As l said before l found H2H pretty boring although l won most of my games , pretty glad l moved to FUT
  • cdbuck26
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 22
    How much of your lives do you people waste on this game?? Haven't played more than 200 games overall this Fifa