Why the **** everyone plays with Real Madrid in head 2 head seasons

mehmet000
3 posts Ball Boy
edited July 20
I like to play with different teams from various leagues and even I set online matchmaking as 'restricted' but come on even when I play with Everton, Benfica, Fenerbahçe, Liverpool etc. I play against Real Madrid and every match to play against the same team against Real Madrid is making the game very boring and not giving pleasure why nobody is dare to play team rather than real? EA sports should fine a solution for that players who choose real must play against real or other type of strong teams. I am seriously thinking of not playing fifa anymore because %95 of matches against real is absolutely terrifying and boring.
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments

• TacticalTugTeam
    734 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 8
    People can chose who they want.... why moan about the teams people chose? LOL you're obviously losing to Real Madrid or you wouldn't have the need to come on here raging if you can't beat them with Real Madrid match them CHOOSE Real Madrid next time :D

There's millions of people playing FIFA so you're obviously not going to get matched up against then constantly, France are probably the best team in Head2Head Seasons anyway so it's not biggy to be honest lad. :)
  • nathanjaffe23
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    france beat team? LoL!!!!!
  • TacticalTugTeam

Yeah? why the "LOL" have you not seen their team? LOL midfield & strikers are unreal, & Man United are probably as strong as Real Madrid on the game. :D
  • BistroXII
    1761 posts Play-Off Hero
    Because if you play as Real Madrid the team often carries you. If your not that good having Ronaldo, Bale, Ramos, Kroos, Modric etc can bail you out a lot. It doesn't help everyone but it's a handy team to hide your deficiencies in playing FIFA.

I see lots of people just give Ronaldo the ball and they run, and just shoot because chances are if you get the shot even half right a lot of the time it will go in. Whereas if you use a lesser team it requires a bit more skill and high rated players aren't there to bail you out.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    I face real Madrid and Barcelona 98% of my games. I won 70% of them. It depends on what formation you playing. My club is chelsea. Believe me I rather play against real Madrid and Barcelona then MU!!
  • Yiannis-T
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    because REal Madrid is overated and helping players to play by giving the ball to Ronaldo or Bale and running all the way with them.That's Fifa this year , a game full of glitches with the addition of the handicap glitch which can decide the winner of each match.All the games are being fixed from the beginning.
  • nathanjaffe23
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    it all comes down to how you play. you cant be complaining about how one team is stronger.

you have to overcome that with skills becuase its SOCCER, so yeah you can win real madrid just a matter of how you play.
  • I played against someone just the other day tht did exactly wht mehmet said an others have said they give the ball to ronaldo an he does the rest needless to say this became obvious within the first 5 min of the game an yet he still cldnt win it's all about reading ur opponent
  • tarheels_forever
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 27

Yeah? why the "LOL" have you not seen their team? LOL midfield & strikers are unreal, & Man United are probably as strong as Real Madrid on the game. :D

i disagree. almost every match i play is either against RM, Barca, or BayernM. i think RM are by far the best team in the game. with Ronaldoe, Bale, James, Modric and Benzema among others, they can score on you in so many ways. and imo one of the most frustrating things about playing againsg RM is that on set pieces its almost impossible to win a header against them. if i play ManU or Arsenal or someone like that, i sometimes win a header and actually get a shot on target. against RM however, theres almost no need in taking the corner into the box, or crossing it into the box. im not saying thats the only way i can score is with set pieces. im just saying that if there is a situation where youre trying to win a header against RM, it is VERY difficult to do. i always play with Chelsea so maybe thats why, but Chelsea is a 5 star squad after all so it shouldnt matter THAT much.
  • TacticalTugTeam

i disagree. almost every match i play is either against RM, Barca, or BayernM. i think RM are by far the best team in the game. with Ronaldoe, Bale, James, Modric and Benzema among others, they can score on you in so many ways. and imo one of the most frustrating things about playing againsg RM is that on set pieces its almost impossible to win a header against them. if i play ManU or Arsenal or someone like that, i sometimes win a header and actually get a shot on target. against RM however, theres almost no need in taking the corner into the box, or crossing it into the box. im not saying thats the only way i can score is with set pieces. im just saying that if there is a situation where youre trying to win a header against RM, it is VERY difficult to do. i always play with Chelsea so maybe thats why, but Chelsea is a 5 star squad after all so it shouldnt matter THAT much.

I never take free kicks/Cross them in I always lay it off short but even PRO players think Man United & even France are the most OP teams in the game. End of the day if you're good enough then you can beat Real Madrid with a *5 star team also Pro Players rarely cross the ball into the box from a corner they always pass it short it's easier to build up your attacks that way if you're a *5star team then you can get round ways of beating Real Madrid.
  • tarheels_forever
    359 posts Sunday League Hero

I never take free kicks/Cross them in I always lay it off short but even PRO players think Man United & even France are the most OP teams in the game. End of the day if you're good enough then you can beat Real Madrid with a *5 star team also Pro Players rarely cross the ball into the box from a corner they always pass it short it's easier to build up your attacks that way if you're a *5star team then you can get round ways of beating Real Madrid.

maybe i need to stop taking long corners and crossing into the box as much as i do. especially against Real Madrid. Pepe and Ramos rule the box lol.
  • TacticalTugTeam

maybe i need to stop taking long corners and crossing into the box as much as i do. especially against Real Madrid. Pepe and Ramos rule the box lol.

If a player is clearly open then there's nothing wrong with it :p but I don't tend to cross it in from Corners at random some people are good at crossing mind you
  • Because Real Madrid paid EA to make them unstoppable in FIFA 17. That's how they get their way. With money. Just like in champions league. Paid off athletico and paid off Juventus. I usually play with Chelsea, and I have William running full speed down the wing and Pepe comes out of no where chasing me down and gets to me. I find that ridiculous
  • JohnDoe
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    Because Real Madrid paid EA to make them unstoppable in FIFA 17. That's how they get their way. With money. Just like in champions league. Paid off athletico and paid off Juventus. I usually play with Chelsea, and I have William running full speed down the wing and Pepe comes out of no where chasing me down and gets to me. I find that ridiculous

lmao what a debut post
  • Imagine how much more FIFA 18 is gonna suck since RM signed a contract with them
  • TacticalTugTeam
    Imagine how much more FIFA 18 is gonna suck since RM signed a contract with them

Complaining about Real Madrid is just pointless LOL, when I sometimes choose Real Madrid I get matched against the same team.. so it's evenly matched regardless.. and if it's not Real Madrid it's Barcelona or Bayern Munich..
  • Yulianna
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mehmet000 wrote: »
    I like to play with different teams from various leagues and even I set online matchmaking as 'restricted' but come on even when I play with Everton, Benfica, Fenerbahçe, Liverpool etc. I play against Real Madrid and every match to play against the same team against Real Madrid is making the game very boring and not giving pleasure why nobody is dare to play team rather than real? EA sports should fine a solution for that players who choose real must play against real or other type of strong teams. I am seriously thinking of not playing fifa anymore because %95 of matches against real is absolutely terrifying and boring.

that's why I only play with 4 or 4 and a half stars!
  • BLaZiNgSPEED
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    That's because when you use 4.5 stars or 5 star teams you'll always face Real Madrid! In order to avoid Real Madrid you must choose a 4 star team or lower.

I use Bulgaria a 3 star team and of-course I'll face 3s and 4 star teams. There's no way Choosing a 3 star team will get you matched up with 5 star teams.

Trust me. If you have skill and patience you can destroy 5 star teams even with 3 star teams. Back in the days of FIFA 06-09 when there were lobbies online with ranked system. I regularly beat Brazil using Bulgaria. Ok back then there was Berbatov so it was a bit easier.

I had 7 wins in a row with Watford and Kawasaki Front recently. Using speedy merchants you can destroy opponents. Speed is still a decisive factor most of the times in FIFA 17..

If you are using 5 star teams and you face Real Madrid you shouldn't complain. The gulfing class between them is very small. For example Juventus and Bayern Munich has very strong defense chemistry. With the right formation and chemistry you can still defeat Barca and Real and is an almost even contest.
  • Yulianna
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    playing with 4.5 stars and choose the "same level" in the option you will not have to face Real or Barca.
    Lots of players using Real or Barca are kids, and they play like in Battlefield. I do prefer nice games with mature guys.
  • RedDevil123
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've just started playing again recently, I always use Man united and have only faced Madrid once in about 10 games. Guess I'm lucky.
  • UoD
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA needs to allow you to exclude a team, or match you up with a different team to the one you've just faced.

Tbh most people who choose Real Madrid are ****, I've gone on 20+ winning streaks with Man U and love playing against one dimensional RM punks.

But agreed, it's actually quite boring - if anything I'd feel ashamed if I had to rely on Ronaldo&co to secure a win.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    edited August 14
    UoD wrote: »
    EA needs to allow you to exclude a team, or match you up with a different team to the one you've just faced.

Tbh most people who choose Real Madrid are ****, I've gone on 20+ winning streaks with Man U and love playing against one dimensional RM punks.

But agreed, it's actually quite boring - if anything I'd feel ashamed if I had to rely on Ronaldo&co to secure a win.

Man United are one of the most OP teams on the game lol especially with Smalling in Defence, people who complain about people who use Real Madrid are just salty anybody can play as any team they want if you're good enough you can beat the likes of Real Madrid or Barcelona. :D :D