Game becomes unplayable in Seasons mode at game point match (relegation, promotion and title match)

Comments

• TacticalTugTeam
    734 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yiannis-T wrote: »
    go play with your teddybear,EA'S fanboy.

it's *You're.
  • Shola_United
    41 posts Park Captain
    FIFA 17 it's ridiculous.MOMENTUM and handicap exists for sure and it's there in every single game online.You could dominate the game by winning 2-0 ,having chances to increase the score ,having shots at the post and all of a sudden you could be equalised.Your players are going to get lazy and stop marking so they let the opposite player to score by leaving large gaps .

if you are able to recognize certain aspects of the game's programming and gameplay trends - why don't you pay more attention and learn how to play through it and around it??? Why dont figure out what you must do in order to overcome these obstacles instead of whining and crying on a message board? Reddit has a thread somewhere for you to join in on

Everyone needs to remember this game is attempting to replicate or be the best imitation of reality that it can possibly be... so you need to think about these games in the context that the footballers would. Teams dont play perfect all season long in reality. The trends are there to pick up on if you are focused enough and your brain is quick enough to break the code.

I have. There are little simple tricks and secrets to overcome these things you guys constantly **** and moan about.

I'm solid, so I get matched up against Top 100 or even Top 50 guys on occasion. A couple nights ago I got LIT UP 5-1 by a perrenial Overall Top 30 player and one of the top 3-5 in the USA b6li9t

It was obvious to me that he knew exactly what he was doing and how to work around and with some of those odd game play instances.

Do you think he was whining and crying about momentum and scripting? Do you think I was? No, you dont get into the Top 1000 or higher by whining, bitching, complaining. We go for the kill, ya dig

Couldn't of said it better. Yes the game isn't perfect but that's football. You can dominate and STILL lose in real life. 2-0 is the most dangerous lead in FIFA. So when you're up 2-0 remember that and play no nonsense football cause if they score, they have the momentum at 2-1 now, that's just real football and Fifa has tried to emulate that but yes they sorta failed. I use to complain about this Fifa but I figured it out like he said, and finally broke into top 100 on ps4. Add my gamer tags and I'll show you. @Team_MurdaMoneyMagic what's your psn?
  • youngevans
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    FIFA 17 it's ridiculous.MOMENTUM and handicap exists for sure and it's there in every single game online.You could dominate the game by winning 2-0 ,having chances to increase the score ,having shots at the post and all of a sudden you could be equalised.Your players are going to get lazy and stop marking so they let the opposite player to score by leaving large gaps .

Exactly
  • MacDaddy
    577 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bump
  • PG13
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Games a joke was in div 1playing well now no win in 11 games players cant finish pass an every tackle just doesnt do anything the other team still end up with ball skill moves not working. Took a shot an thought tnis is going bottom corner far post ended up goin near post over the bar from close range haha **** **** game
  • TacticalTugTeam
    edited August 27
    PG13 wrote: »
    Games a joke was in div 1playing well now no win in 11 games players cant finish pass an every tackle just doesnt do anything the other team still end up with ball skill moves not working. Took a shot an thought tnis is going bottom corner far post ended up goin near post over the bar from close range haha **** **** game

Skill moves are mostly worthless in FIFA17 Due to Auto AI Defending reading what you're going to do lol, the scoop-turn will come off sometimes but FIFA18 with Defending being more Manual hopefully skill moves will be more effective.
  • PG13
    edited August 27

Skill moves are mostly worthless in FIFA17 Due to Auto AI Defending reading what you're going to do lol, the scoop-turn will come off sometimes but FIFA18 with Defending being more Manual hopefully skill moves will be more effective.

Lol yeh hope so ill have to learn some more moves. Any tips on how to do skill moves all over the pitch for example when im facing forward im not sure what buttons to press but when its the same move an im like facing the width of pitch sideways i kno the buttons cuz i learned them from videos ive watched. I kno i sound dumb i just forget in the match what buttons when on the attack facing forwards.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    edited August 27

Lol yeh hope so ill have to learn some more moves. Any tips on how to do skill moves all over the pitch for example when im facing forward im not sure what buttons to press but when its the same move an im like facing the width of pitch sideways i kno the buttons cuz i learned them from videos ive watched. I kno i sound dumb i just forget in the match what buttons when on the attack facing forwards.

Yeah I get you if you're facing a different way it's hard to know which way to flick the right stick for instance the Berba Spin say for instance you're facing to RIGHT --> and you want to CUT INSIDE you flick the right stick RIGHT THEN UP.. It's so hard to explain but to be honest in FIFA17 as skill moves aren't very effective I normally just use LT + RT (Face up dribbling) and move the left stick it's pretty OP...I don't really use skills that much in FIFA17 as the way the game is it's mostly pass,pass,pass Shield LOL such a bad game.

I played the FIFA18 Beta and Defending takes more skill, you have to manually Defend I think the game will have a bigger skill-gap also the game was played at GamesCom a later build than the Beta & Pro players & Youtubers like Bateson & MattHdGamer have said the same thing about Manual Defending! this is great for competitive! the Game shouldn't Auto Defend for you like it does for FIFA17! It gives the poorer players a chance.

FIFA17 you can lose to anyone but I think FIFA18 will be different, the better & more skilled players will win the majority of the time I haven't played FIFA17 for a couple weeks it just bores me to tears as the AI Bails out poor players.

I'm actually looking forward to FIFA18 let's be real FIFA17 is such a bad game FIFA18 can't get any worse... but i'n hearing positivity so far so i'm a bit excited!

You play on PS4 don't you?
  • PG13
    Yer some moves i just know what to press in certain situations lol. I played beta as well an yeh much harder to defend an lot of players become impatient an just dive in even with this auto defending in fifa 17 lol so yeh 18 it will be easier to get wins if your patient with your play i think. But 18 you can just sprint an sprint an breeze past players i wasnt happy with the game really but lets hope its a decent game on the demo an full game. Yer i play on ps4 your on xbox aint you. You going to play ultimate team on 18? I seen your record on seasons an u were in top 100 wetent you. You cud maybe qualify with for regionals on ultimate team with your record i kno ultimate team is harder than seasons but still yeh if the game is more manual defending an skill moves are good to use then u cud do.tbh im addicted to ultimate team now lol looking forward to fut champions.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    edited August 27
    Yer some moves i just know what to press in certain situations lol. I played beta as well an yeh much harder to defend an lot of players become impatient an just dive in even with this auto defending in fifa 17 lol so yeh 18 it will be easier to get wins if your patient with your play i think. But 18 you can just sprint an sprint an breeze past players i wasnt happy with the game really but lets hope its a decent game on the demo an full game. Yer i play on ps4 your on xbox aint you. You going to play ultimate team on 18? I seen your record on seasons an u were in top 100 wetent you. You cud maybe qualify with for regionals on ultimate team with your record i kno ultimate team is harder than seasons but still yeh if the game is more manual defending an skill moves are good to use then u cud do.tbh im addicted to ultimate team now lol looking forward to fut champions.

Yeah Skill moves are pretty.. Meh in FIFA17 lol wouldn't advise using them that often they do work occasionally but bar the scoop turn they aren't that effective really. Yeah in the FIFA18 Beta I was just holding RT/R2 to Sprint seemed very effective it's easy to run through Defences however this does happen in real life it's sort of realistic if it's with a player like Mane or something. Though in FIFA17 a slow CB could somehow magically catch up with Bale... it was so unrealistic, The one thing I didn't like with the FIFA18 Beta was Longshots were OP and passing felt very easy/assisted but other than that I liked it i think the players who are pretty "average" at the game will really struggle in FIFA18 as they can't rely on the Auto AI Defending to bail them out but like I said this is good to increase the skill gap. Another thing I did notice was FIFA18 Gameplay did feel slower but it felt more crisp it felt quite different to FIFA17 IMO. the RB Sprint boost if you tapped after a ball roll it seemed very OP Reminded me of FIFA16. And yeah I'm in the Top100 in Seasons in Head2Head at the moment I haven't played it in a couple weeks but I checked the leaderboards earlier today and it says i'm 28th so i'll take it. I will be playing FUT this year yeah I've Pre-Ordered the Ronaldo Edition it's pretty expensive but hopefully I can pull someone decent. I talk to a couple competitive players on Snapchat and they think I could get 30 wins in FUT Champions maybe more, I think 30 is what i'd target, Pro Players get 37,38,39,40 LOL i'm no PRO I need to brush up on my Defending but my Attacking is my main strength in Head2Head my Goals Per Game is like the joint 3rd highest, on FIFA16 at the start I wasn't great i've improved quite a bit I learnt skill-moves by watching Youtube tutorials it's helped me so much!. So yeah I will play FUT as long as the gameplay is good! like you just said Manual Defending & Skill moves being effective that's what will make FIFA18 a good game!.

• PG13

Yeah Skill moves are pretty.. Meh in FIFA17 lol wouldn't advise using them that often they do work occasionally but bar the scoop turn they aren't that effective really. Yeah in the FIFA18 Beta I was just holding RT/R2 to Sprint seemed very effective it's easy to run through Defences however this does happen in real life it's sort of realistic if it's with a player like Mane or something. Though in FIFA17 a slow CB could somehow magically catch up with Bale... it was so unrealistic, The one thing I didn't like with the FIFA18 Beta was Longshots were OP and passing felt very easy/assisted but other than that I liked it i think the players who are pretty "average" at the game will really struggle in FIFA18 as they can't rely on the Auto AI Defending to bail them out but like I said this is good to increase the skill gap. Another thing I did notice was FIFA18 Gameplay did feel slower but it felt more crisp it felt quite different to FIFA17 IMO. the RB Sprint boost if you tapped after a ball roll it seemed very OP Reminded me of FIFA16. And yeah I'm in the Top100 in Seasons in Head2Head at the moment I haven't played it in a couple weeks but I checked the leaderboards earlier today and it says i'm 28th so i'll take it. I will be playing FUT this year yeah I've Pre-Ordered the Ronaldo Edition it's pretty expensive but hopefully I can pull someone decent. I talk to a couple competitive players on Snapchat and they think I could get 30 wins in FUT Champions maybe more, I think 30 is what i'd target, Pro Players get 37,38,39,40 LOL i'm no PRO I need to brush up on my Defending but my Attacking is my main strength in Head2Head my Goals Per Game is like the joint 3rd highest, on FIFA16 at the start I wasn't great i've improved quite a bit I learnt skill-moves by watching Youtube tutorials it's helped me so much!. So yeah I will play FUT as long as the gameplay is good! like you just said Manual Defending & Skill moves being effective that's what will make FIFA18 a good game!.

I kno what u mean but its just like theres nothing u cud do to stop players running through seemed a bit over the top . Saw a good defending video from boras legend where he tells you to use 2nd man press an shows how he holds the controller for fifa 17. Id probly aim for bout 25 wins well depends what team i have i played enough games to know that a world class team wud make a diffetence i think you need a world class striker and gk. I had de gea an that helped alot. I really would like the old ronaldo.
  • TacticalTugTeam

I kno what u mean but its just like theres nothing u cud do to stop players running through seemed a bit over the top . Saw a good defending video from boras legend where he tells you to use 2nd man press an shows how he holds the controller for fifa 17. Id probly aim for bout 25 wins well depends what team i have i played enough games to know that a world class team wud make a diffetence i think you need a world class striker and gk. I had de gea an that helped alot. I really would like the old ronaldo.

Yeah Defending will be manual for FIFA18 I'm pretty sure people are saying it's harder but I'm all for it.. I hated FIFA17 to be honest the AI Auto Defended meaning you could lose to opponents who weren't that good at the game, they just ran back with their midfielders and let the AI Defend it will take time to get used to the Defending & the game in general but you'll get there. It always takes me a good couple months to get used to the game fully. & Yeah having a decent team in FUT is a big advantage! obviously if you're playing someone with a average team but at the end of the day if you're really good at the game then you can still probably get lots of wins! Butland is really OP in FIFA17 lol from what I hear. :D

I don't think i'll play FIFA17 again until FIFA18... Well maybe Pro Clubs but not FUT or Head2Head Seasons it's my least favourite FIFA in years.
  • PG13
    Yer i see people going a goal up then just letting ai defend it can be hard to do anything against that i like using the heel flick thats really good tho. Yer butland very op haha i had him for a bit. 17s dead really yeh i just play online draft occassionally an a few seasons games. I played the pro evo beta an thought it was awful lol. Same as me m8 the ronaldo edition yeh gunna spend bout 30 on fifa points an try an have a few gd teams by the end.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    Yer i see people going a goal up then just letting ai defend it can be hard to do anything against that i like using the heel flick thats really good tho. Yer butland very op haha i had him for a bit. 17s dead really yeh i just play online draft occassionally an a few seasons games. I played the pro evo beta an thought it was awful lol. Same as me m8 the ronaldo edition yeh gunna spend bout 30 on fifa points an try an have a few gd teams by the end.

Yeah if you're good then you can still find ways around the AI Defending but it's just annoying like I said it doesn't require skill, but FIFA18 Manual Defending looks promising. I think the Pro Evo Demo is out on the 30th isin't it? I'm gonna play a few games and test it out regardless haha. Nice mate Ronaldo Edition seems decent, It will be my first time playing FUT since FIFA16 so looking forward to it! :)
  • PG13
    Yer spose so not sure on the demo i havent played pro evo since 2005 when there was no online but still was a top game playing against friends. Yeh ive not really played fut for the full year cuz there was only just dividions. I usually play it at start then play seasons but this year i played fut champions for few months an was good. I like the fact that u can possibly play against top players in the weekend league an try get as many wins as possible. Good luck with it m8.
  • Niteowl2007
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ok lads i think it definitely scripted! I have noticed if ur in duv 4,5,6,7 etc the game is working perfect! But if u get into div 3 it starts acting up it always happens to me i also think it is simply because when i find an opponent in online seasons it brings u to the practice arena before the match starts but i often just wait for the match to start but while im waiting my player would run to the goal and take a shot even tho im not touching the controller and that only happens when in div 3,2 or 1! Anyone else have that happen?
  • PG13
    Yes i do yeh