Manchester City FC

«134567129
Mike
7454 posts Big Money Move
edited April 2015
r5nbkHZ.png
Full Name: Manchester City Football Club
Nicknames: The Blues, The Plastics, CITEH
Founded: 9 December 1892
Ground: Etihad Stadium (Capacity 1)
Owner: Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Manager: Manuel Pelegrini
Captain : Vincent Kompany
Club Legend: Dedrick Boyata, Benjani Mwariwri
Rivals: Man United
Official Club Site: mcfc.co.uk

5s1e5.jpg

Comments

  • Ryan
    8797 posts Moderator
    someone might want to read the rules regarding what to put in the op tbh
  • Bluemoon
    14909 posts Has That Special Something
    Cracking job mate, looking forward to another two man City discussion.
  • Mike
    7454 posts Big Money Move
    Ryan wrote: »
    someone might want to read the rules regarding what to put in the op tbh

    Better?
  • Bluemoon
    14909 posts Has That Special Something
    Mike wrote: »
    Ryan wrote: »
    someone might want to read the rules regarding what to put in the op tbh

    Better?

    Disappointed that you put City instead of the witty 'Citeh' that gets brandished about.
  • Ryan
    8797 posts Moderator
    yeah lad. You can stick Boyata in there as well if you want.
  • Mike
    7454 posts Big Money Move
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Ryan wrote: »
    someone might want to read the rules regarding what to put in the op tbh

    Better?

    Disappointed that you put City instead of the witty 'Citeh' that gets brandished about.

    Good shout
  • Mike
    7454 posts Big Money Move
    Ryan wrote: »
    yeah lad. You can stick Boyata in there as well if you want.
    I've got a better one
  • SkillerForDayz
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Woohoooo
  • SkillerForDayz
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thoughts on the sterling issue? It looks like we are interested in him but IMO we dont need sterling
  • Thoughts on the sterling issue? It looks like we are interested in him but IMO we dont need sterling
    What would you say you need? Sterling would be one major step in revamping your side.
  • hasan09876
    13487 posts Has That Special Something
    Thoughts on the sterling issue? It looks like we are interested in him but IMO we dont need sterling
    He's exactly what Navas should have been.

  • SkillerForDayz
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Evra wrote: »
    Thoughts on the sterling issue? It looks like we are interested in him but IMO we dont need sterling
    What would you say you need? Sterling would be one major step in revamping your side.

    Think we need someone like Pogba but everyones chasing him...

    If Madrid get Pogba then we might get Modric... Now that would be an amazing signing
  • G000ner
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    Sterling is literally exactly what you need. Your squad is lacking youth, english players, goal contributions from midfield and he is significantly better than Navas. Although you do also need a CM pretty desperately.
  • Andy
    7802 posts League Winner
    You think Madrid will sell Modric? :joy:
  • SkillerForDayz
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Andy wrote: »
    You think Madrid will sell Modric? :joy:

    If they get Pogba it might be a possibility... and there are rumours..... I mean who thought lampard would join city and score against chelsea am I right XD

  • SkillerForDayz
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    G000ner wrote: »
    Sterling is literally exactly what you need. Your squad is lacking youth, english players, goal contributions from midfield and he is significantly better than Navas. Although you do also need a CM pretty desperately.

    He is better than Navas but IDK Dont really like Sterling.... My opinion
  • Mike
    7454 posts Big Money Move
    Thoughts on the sterling issue? It looks like we are interested in him but IMO we dont need sterling

    Best English player is Richard Wright but we don't need Sterling. Okay.
  • Bluemoon
    14909 posts Has That Special Something
    Evra wrote: »
    Thoughts on the sterling issue? It looks like we are interested in him but IMO we dont need sterling
    What would you say you need? Sterling would be one major step in revamping your side.

    A huge injection of pace, get back a goalscoring threat from midfield (Toure scored 20 last year and Nasri scored 12) and a left footed winger. Left back should be improved but we've ignored that for years.

    Dzeko and Jovetic have let us down this year too in the scoring department but I can't see us getting another expensive striker.
  • SkillerForDayz
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Evra wrote: »
    Thoughts on the sterling issue? It looks like we are interested in him but IMO we dont need sterling
    What would you say you need? Sterling would be one major step in revamping your side.

    A huge injection of pace, get back a goalscoring threat from midfield (Toure scored 20 last year and Nasri scored 12) and a left footed winger. Left back should be improved but we've ignored that for years.

    Dzeko and Jovetic have let us down this year too in the scoring department but I can't see us getting another expensive striker.

    Think we should loan jovetic since he's still young and sell dzeko

    MY OPINION
  • Bluemoon
    14909 posts Has That Special Something
    Angelino bagged a hattrick for the U21's today, reading some promising things about him. He probably has a good chance as any to get into the first team being a left back.
  • Mike
    7454 posts Big Money Move
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Angelino bagged a hattrick for the U21's today, reading some promising things about him. He probably has a good chance as any to get into the first team being a left back.
    Nobody has a chance. Manuel was brought in because he had an alright track record of bring through youth and he hasn't.

  • Daniel
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Let them all rot at Melbourne City.
  • Bluemoon
    14909 posts Has That Special Something
    Mike wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Angelino bagged a hattrick for the U21's today, reading some promising things about him. He probably has a good chance as any to get into the first team being a left back.
    Nobody has a chance. Manuel was brought in because he had an alright track record of bring through youth and he hasn't.

    Seems like it, only used Pozo because we were desperately thin at striker. He's brought some of them on friendly tours but that's meaningless.

    We'll see how serious he is in the summer when Denayer, Rekik & Lopes come back off loan.
  • Daniel
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got a feeling we'll sell Rekik for like £4million.
  • Mike
    7454 posts Big Money Move
    Swap deal. Rekik and £15 million for Depay. Get it done @Txiki
  • Daniel
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd be okay with that. Then we could loan Navas to Swansea.
  • Bluemoon
    14909 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't get why we've loaned Rekik to PSV in back to back seasons, hardly a challenging league when he plays for the best team. At least Lopes has gone into a decent league and I've read that he's one of their best attacking players already.

  • Mike
    7454 posts Big Money Move
    We can then sack Chappy and put Fernando in his place as club clown
«134567129
Sign In or Register to comment.