FIFA 17 Seasons & Co-Op Seasons Bug Report Thread

Comments

• uxoZA
    7 posts Ball Boy
    no **** response from EA regarding no opponents found???
  • Issue Summary: Fifa Veteran Trophy 16
    Issue Details: I played Fifa 16 and I made it to the first division. However when I started Fifa 17 I did not start from the eighth division and I did not even receive the FIFA Veteran Trophy 16.
    Game Mode: Online Seasons
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PS4
    Region: Brazil
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: victordumont1985
    Date & Time: January 10, 2017 at 12:03 BRST
  • Pramain
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: stuck during the practice arena online seasons
    Issue Details: match starts showing the stadium and 2 seconds later getting an error "Connection lost" and back to the online season menu"
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Asia
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID : pramain
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): Every time

this is the 2nd time im posting this. im unable to play online seasons for like 2 weeks. why not fixing this issue?
  • Issue Summary: Second Player Who Is Invited for Co-op Seasons Always Has the Delay in Controls
    Issue Details: When we play Coop Seasons with my friend, if I set up the connection, he gets the **** controller which is slow in response. If he sets up the connection, I get the delay in response on the controller. So when you pass, shoot or try to control the player, it has a slightly delayed/slow response which makes everything un-enjoyable.
    Game Mode: Coop Seasons
    Region: Australia/Turkey
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: mrozinoz
    Date & Time: 15.01.2017
  • Issue Summary: Stuck in Practice Arena
    Issue Details: When we play online together against my friend, we can only play one or two games. 90% it stucks on the Practice Arena before the game starts and we have to close the application. We even restart the consoles. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I believe it is a server problem.
    Game Mode: Seasons
    Region: Australia/Turkey
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: mrozinoz
    Date & Time: 15.01.2017
  • Issue Summary: Unable to play the rest od season
    Issue Details: It was two matches to end of season with possible to promotion to higher league. Unfortunatelly FIFA ends current season.
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PC
    Region: Europe
    Origin ID: marcinboz84
    Date & Time: 16 January 2017, about 18:00 local time (Poland)

fifa.jpg
  • Issue Summary: Matches not starting and syncronization bug
    Issue Details: Out of, let's say, 10 matches, in Online Seasons, about 7 don't start and I am forced to restart the game. More specifically, the online session starts and I can play in the arena with a player of my team, but the match doesn't start at all. And sometimes there is that tedious syncronization bug, where the stadium in which I am playing isn't the same as the stadium of my opponent and when the ball hits an object out of the pitch that there is in a stadium and not in the other, the bug occurs.
    Region: Italy - Lombardy
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): EdGames8 (Origin ID)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): There is no precise time, it occurs randomly
  • Issue Summary: Incorrect Match result
    Issue Details: Was playing a FUT online season match and in the 66th minute opponent quit, but I was given a match loss
    Game Mode: FUT Online Seasons
    Region: France
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: kaifen_online
    Date & Time: 22th January 2017 22:34 (GMT+1)

Opponent Gamertag : tinkete

The opponent pauses the game and I'm being disconnected @14:07

Issue Details: Was playing a season online season match and in the 45th minute opponent freeze the game and i was given a match loss
    Region: kuwait
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: q8_7antosh
    Date & Time: 25th January 2017

Opponent Gamertag : LegendKSA_7

The opponent pauses the game and I'm being disconnected he did it to me twice

Check his record . He is a cheater
  • Please EA studio answer us because it depends on our future.

We are polish the best Team 2v2... we are trying to be a part of huge team but u have to answer us if can u make 2v2 lobby as we can play Team A vs Team B? It depends on our esport future... we are participating in some tournaments but we have to be on the same console with my mate.... we are very high in rankings and its the most important thing for us. We know that is not difficult for u to make it so Please make it and answer us.

Greetings
  • Dln09
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Olá tudo bem. Seguinte sou um jogador de FIFA game de futebol então gostaria muito que resolvesse meu problema tipo joguei o FIFA 15 ganhei todos os troféis quando comprei o FIFA 16 o troféu de veterano do FIFA 15 bug e não foi pro FIFA 16 e agora no FIFA 17 a mesma coisa ganhei todos troféis no FIFA 16 e não veio meu troféu de veterano do fifa16
  • Dln09
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Olá tudo bem. Seguinte sou um jogador de FIFA game de futebol então gostaria muito que resolvesse meu problema tipo joguei o FIFA 15 ganhei todos os troféis quando comprei o FIFA 16 o troféu de veterano do FIFA 15 bug e não foi pro FIFA 16 e agora no FIFA 17 a mesma coisa ganhei todos troféis no FIFA 16 e não veio meu troféu de veterano do fifa16
  • Dln09
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Fifa Veteran Trophy 16
    Issue Details: I played Fifa 16 and I made it to the first division. However when I started Fifa 17 I did not start from the eighth division and I did not even receive the FIFA Veteran Trophy 16.
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: victordumont1985
    Date & Time: January 10, 2017 at 12:03 BRST

Issue Details: Was playing a season match and in the 41th minute I got disconnected and this is the 7th time it happened today,please fix it m getting loss for no reason
    Platform (Xbox One/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/PS3): PC
    Region: Malaysia
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: mahruzmusa_bd
    Date & Time: 4th feb 2017 at 05;30 (gmt +8)

• Template:

Issue Summary: suggestion for eliminating games with poor latency
    Issue Details: If the matchup between online players does not meet a minimum latency requirement to make the game playable with little or no lag, then the connection must not proceed.
    Game Mode: all online modes
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Western Canada
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Costin8FCB
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): all times
  • Is it not possible to see my Seasons stats anymore on the EA website ?
  • tioguinet
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 17
    Is it not possible to see my Seasons stats anymore on the EA website ?

Platform (Xbox 360 / Xbox One / PS4 / PS3 / PC): XBOX ONE

Region: BRAZIL

Gamertag / PSN ID / Source ID (indicate which one): PSN: tioguinet

Date & Time (Please include the time zone): 17th March 2016 at 12:03 PM (-4 time zone - GMT)
  • Da_Culprit
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 17
    Issue Summary: Incorrect Current Seasons Record
    Issue Details: The results/record is incorrect on the main page (seasons). I am in Division 3 and it states my current record is 3-1-2 with 10 points.... when I log out and back in again it sometimes shows that I am in Division 10, sometimes division 3 with no games played. When I click on the results tab, it shows my actual record of 5-1-2 in Division 3. Although I am actually past the point of relegation, the commentator states that I need a win not to get relegated.
    Region: United States (Southern California)
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one):Da_Culprit (gamer tag) DACULPRIT714
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 03/17/2017, 2pm, PST
  • Da_Culprit
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 17
  • Issue Summary: win not awarded
    Issue Details: won a match online and the game result was not recorded
    Game Mode: seasons
    Region: uk
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): the_mighty_red. Psn
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 18th march 0005 GMT
  • cvish
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Issue summary: online seasons points not counted
    Issue details : I won 3 games but points added. No change in status of my division. Still shows games remaining the same number as it was before.
    Game mode : seasons online
    Platform : PS4
    Region : UK
    PSN ID: vish008in
    Date & Time : 17 th mar; 00:15 hours
    Thanks
  • Fix this issue EA
  • Thank you for fixing the bug...

Da_Culprit
  • SonicTheLedgehog
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 18
    Win not awarded
    I've played 2 online season matches and got a win and a draw but record not registering any games as having played. Also played a friend online and no record of that either.

PS4
    UK
    Codenamestation
    20:00-22:30 18/3/17
  • MarekD
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: No trophy visible
    Issue Details: I've won a Premier Cup in H2H mode half an hour ago and it is not visible neither in the trophy room nor in the stats
    Game Mode: Head to head seasons / Cups
    Platform PS4
    Region: Poland
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: marekdw
    Date & Time: 19th March 2017 approx 01:00 am CET
  • Issue Summary: Online Seasons bug
    Issue Details: Online Seasons not counting properly and trophies not being rewarded. Seasons results page states in division 1 season, season 30 record: 8 wins and 2 losses (23 points needed for the trophy). Current season score line frozen preventing the trophy being awarded.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):PS4
    Region: United Kingdom
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): DundeePaddy
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 19/03/2017 1:18 a.m GMT
  • MarekD wrote: »
    Issue Summary: No trophy visible
    Issue Details: I've won a Premier Cup in H2H mode half an hour ago and it is not visible neither in the trophy room nor in the stats
    Game Mode: Head to head seasons / Cups
    Platform PS4
    Region: Poland
    Gamertag / PSN / Origin ID: marekdw
    Date & Time: 19th March 2017 approx 01:00 am CET

Exact same problem as mine.
  • gugaep
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: DEFAULT CLITS on FIFA 17 ORIGIN PC ONLINE SEASONS
    Issue Details: For EVERY SINGLE FIFA 17 PC ORIGIN player, on ONLINE SEASONS ( not ULTIMATE TEAM ) almost all the players from all the teams have DEFAULT CLITS. Some of them have the white one too but most of them have DEFAULT clits. Please fix that :tired_face:
    Game Mode: SEASONS ONLINE
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): Gugaep
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): -3 time zone - GMT
  • Rockyno123
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Platform: PC
    Username: Rockyno123
    Time avaible: Anytime
    Preferred Teams: No preferred teams/Deal with coop partner
    Play style: Fast pass, good team work
    I am very good player, in fifa 15 in top 100, im looking for good team player.
  • Issue Summary: Online Seasons bug/Mutual quit counting as a loss to me
    Issue Details: After start a game with too much lag, at +- 10 min (in game min), i paused the game and selected "mutual quit". Me and my opponent both accepted the mutual quit. For my surprise, after the game went back to seasons lobby screen, i got a loss from this game!! How can this happen? Mutual quit = loss for the plays who ask for mutual quit?? This is not the first time this happens to me, please check my account and fix this result while i do not finish the actual season that i am playing. And make sure this not happens anymore. I played IGORZIIN29_ when the problem happened.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC):PS4
    Region: South America/Brasil
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): FelipeBraga
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 11/04/2017