Fifa 17 Demo New Zealand Release?

Ashy
5963 posts Big Money Move
Not familiar with the update time in NZ for Xbox/Playstation store but if I remember rightly it came out the day before the official release in this region so can we expect the demo tomorrow afternoon/evening?

Comments

• Baghdad187
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yup 1pm UK time..
  • GodLevel
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Dan_AFC90
    1363 posts Professional
    Its when the store updates, not when its hits the exact date in that location. Not a chance it'll be 1pm GMT today
  • GodLevel
    Dan_AFC90 wrote: »
    Its when the store updates, not when its hits the exact date in that location. Not a chance it'll be 1pm GMT today
    True, but the store updates there usually between 1AM local time which is 2PM uk time
  • Agent VZ
    19694 posts World Class
    edited September 2016
    Do we have to make a brand new NZ account or can we just switch our locale? Xb1
  • Agent VZ wrote: »

Worked fine for me for pes demo on xb1. But more work required for ps4 I believe
  • airpreezy
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    GodLevel wrote: »
    True, but the store updates there usually between 1AM local time which is 2PM uk time

Playstation or Xbox?
    so we can expect the demo at 2 PM UK time today?
  • Agent VZ
    19694 posts World Class
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Worked fine for me for pes demo on xb1. But more work required for ps4 I believe

So just switch locale and it works on our main accounts ?
  • LuisGarcia
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016

Yes, and change time zone.
  • Agent VZ
    19694 posts World Class
    LuisGarcia wrote: »

Yes, and change time zone.

Top one bud cheers.. When we expecting it uk time ?
  • Agent VZ wrote: »

Yeh. Just change region. Reset xb1 and you're good to go
  • Agent VZ
    19694 posts World Class

Yeh. Just change region. Reset xb1 and you're good to go

Nice.. Expected time today ?
  • Fletch
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    airpreezy wrote: »

Playstation or Xbox?

No... Tomorrow, the 13th
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Fletch wrote: »

Playstation or Xbox?

No... Tomorrow, the 13th

They're talking about if you were to get yourself on a plane to New Zealand.
  • Dan_AFC90
    1363 posts Professional

Playstation or Xbox?

No... Tomorrow, the 13th

Still won't work IMO. Did it work for the Pes demo?
  • Ashy
    FIFA 16 demo last year was expected to come out on Tuesday 8th September but it came out a day earlier because New Zealand are 12 hours ahead, people were playing the demo around 5pm at least on that Monday
  • airpreezy
    Ashy wrote: »
    FIFA 16 demo last year was expected to come out on Tuesday 8th September but it came out a day earlier because New Zealand are 12 hours ahead, people were playing the demo around 5pm at least on that Monday

you´re talking bout PS or Xbox?
    so if thats the case, the demo should be up today? cause in 3 hours it will be the 13th in NZ, right?
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016

Playstation or Xbox?

No... Tomorrow, the 13th

Still won't work IMO. Did it work for the Pes demo?

Never tried for the PES demo, on PC last year I had FIFA 5-7 days early thanks to holidaying in Singapore. It's worked for many others too, seen a lot of youtube videos on it.

It's up to when the store updates mainly though. On PS is may be delayed, I don't know when NZ updates but UK is normally Wednesday afternoon so I'll be picking it up on PC first.
  • Fletch

The NZ and Australian stores update at very similar times... It will be around 9pm tomorrow night for me (Australia), which is midday in the UK.
  • airpreezy

The NZ and Australian stores update at very similar times... It will be around 9pm tomorrow night for me (Australia), which is midday in the UK.

okay thank you for the information :)
  • Fletch

okay thank you for the information :)

All good. It will be there about. Last year the demo became available around 9.30pm, the year before 8.30. 9pm is the time the store usually updates and has so in the past so it's an educated assumption
  • Banno89
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    So it will be in the NZ store at around 8:30 - 9PM UK time tonight?
  • Fletch
    Banno89 wrote: »
    So it will be in the NZ store at around 8:30 - 9PM UK time tonight?

24-26 hours
  • Ashy
    edited September 2016

so if thats the case, the demo should be up today? cause in 3 hours it will be the 13th in NZ, right?
    It was up on Monday 7th around 5pm uk time or so on the PS4 it came out on Xbox after I think, so you think it would be the same this year and today is Monday
  • Sullynz
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016

It was up on Monday 7th around 5pm uk time or so on the PS4 it came out on Xbox after I think, so you think it would be the same this year and today is Monday

Yeah it will be the 13th here in NZ in 1hr 45mins...I'll keep you posted if it's up.
  • The PES demo was out at about 4/5pm the day before UK release, if you had a NZ account.

So we should expect something today. Best guess is anytime from 4pm UK time today.

If you don't have a NZ account on PS4 it's easy to make one and use McDonalds in Wellington as your address.
  • GodLevel

Playstation or Xbox?
    PSN store, I'm pretty sure PSN store updates first
  • Anyone know how to download demo earlier on the Origin? This same as XO and PS4 with NZ account creation?
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    P4ko7 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to download demo earlier on the Origin? This same as XO and PS4 with NZ account creation?

Google it, you don't need to make an acc.
  • Last year 00:00:00 demo in the store in NZ