Hello FIFA fans,
The second title update for FIFA 16 on PS3 and 360 is now available.
This update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA Team:
- Fixed an issue that could temporarily remove players from the friends list on Co-op Seasons.
- Fixed an issue where a player could forfeit in FIFA Online Seasons without receiving a loss under some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a match to continue after receiving five red cards.
This update includes the following items in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- Fixed an issue where Goalkeeper was the default selection for all Player Roles.
- Fixed an issue that caused a shared concept squad to be displayed as a playable squad in the EA Sports Football Club news feed.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from naming their club.
- Fixed an issue in settings where the image of the ball didn’t match the selected ball.
Improvements to the FUT Transfer Market, including:
- Added a toggle to quickly set the price values to the maximum or minimum value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
- Updated the default value assigned to the Buy Now option to the max value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
- Improvements to Compare Price when used on consumable items.
This update also includes star heads for some players, many of which are from the newly promoted BPL teams this season. New third kits have been added for Roma, Barcelona and Inter Milan.
Thank you to all FIFA fans who continue to provide their constructive feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. Throughout the course of the FIFA 16 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
The FIFA Team